This web site allows you to type and submit a mitigation statement or request a deferred finding online, as well as upload supporting documents for traffic and parking tickets. A confirmation number will be shown at the end of the submission process. If you arrive back to this page during the submission and did not get a confirmation, please make your submission again.

Please note that contested hearings are not available by web. To request an contested hearing or in-person mitigation, you must mail your copy of the ticket to the courthouse listed on the ticket within fifteen (15) days of the issue date.

To pay a fine, see payment options.

For questions regarding the mitigation request you have submitted, please email the court clerk or call 206‑205‑9200 (Mon‑Fri 8:30am‑4:30pm).

For technical problems and suggestions for the web site, please email the District Court IT team.